Helping Investors Find Global Opportunities in Oil and Gas
ApecTec finds and pre-screens investment opportunities which meet the specific criteria of private equity investors, venture capital and investing corporations. For example, you may wish to only consider low risk investments (e.g. gathering systems, modular gas processing equipment), or you may wish to consider production acquisitions, medium risk development drilling (e.g. in-fill drilling, bypassed pay, re-completions) or higher risk/reward exploration drilling. Investment opportunities are presented in a standard format that save investor's time and money. Investors benefit by seeing a variety and larger number of oil and gas investment opportunities.
Please see Member Investor's Benefits and Frequently Asked Questions for Investors.
Top 10 Investment Opportunities
Entrepreneurs may be a professional engineer, geologist, landman, field operator already employed (who may wish to one day start his/her own oil company or who wishes to build up his/her own individual assets and cash flow) or may be a small independent producer who knows of a special project, or may have special knowledge (e.g. engineering, geological knowledge) of a project (e.g. overlooked reserves, opportunity to exploit quality reserves). No investment opportunity is too small.
- Gas Plants: New or used gas plants, acquiring interests in existing plants or moving modular plants.
- Marginal or Mature Wells: It is uneconomic for larger companies to produce marginal and some mature wells. An Engineer or Field operator may know of a special situation where well(s) could be acquired and economically produced or exploited. Field life may be extended.
- Missed or Bypassed Pay: Larger oil companies may be interested in only certain geological formations where multi-zone hydrocarbons are present, and may bypass, miss or overlook oil and gas pay that may be of interest to entrepreneurs or small producers.
- Incremental Production: A production engineer or field operator may be aware of a special situation where production may be increased from a well or field.
- Production Optimization: A field operator or engineer may be aware of a situation where specific knowledge may increase, optimize or improve recovery or increase production.
- Production Acquisitions or Management Buy Out: An individual may know of a special opportunity where others have overlooked additional reserves or where production maybe brought on in near term.
- Shut in, Stranded Gas, or Abandoned Wells: An entrepreneur may see value for tie-ins where others do not.
- Recompletion and Workover: It may only take small remedial action to restore production.
- Development Drilling: Step out or infill drilling may present a significant, low risk opportunity.
- Facilities: Gathering systems, tankage, transportation or other facilities may only need to be de-bottlenecked or small investment may help increase production.